Get to Know Your New Sewing Machine
In this lesson we show you how to thread your machine correctly for best results, select stitches, change stitch width and length and sew a buttonhole.
We also show you how to the care for your machine and we show you the correct needles to use for different fabrics.
What to bring to the lesson:
- Sewing machine, foot pedal, and cord
- All accessories included with machine
- Bobbin and thread
Where: At any of the 3 stores that suits you
When: Give us a ring to make a date and time to suit you. And remember that you can repeat the lesson at any time if you feel you need to.
Cost: Free if you bought your Janome from one of our 3 stores; otherwise $60
Store contact details:
- 9/7 Delage St (cnr Winton Rd) Joondalup – 9300 3499
- 5/7 Erindale Rd Balcatta – 9446 2070
- 4/142 Stirling Highway Nedlands – 9389 1422