The Janome DC6050 Computerised Sewing Machine is easy to use, and yet it is packed with features.
- Direct stitch selection keys of your everyday stitches plus 3 one-step buttonholes.
- The LCD screen shows selected stitch, recommended foot, plus the default stitch width and stitch length which can be changed to suit your requirements.
- It offers a great range of stitches for all types of sewing and 6 levels of foot pressure enabling you to sew the sheerest of fabrics to heavy weight denim.
- Special features include a NEW easy set bobbin system, built-in needle threader, automatic thread cutter, needle up/down button and an auto-lock stitch feature for precision locking off of stitches & patterns.
- The start/stop button can be used instead of the foot control.
- The DC6050 comes complete with a large extension table and a hard cover.
Automatic buttonhole foot with stabiliser plate
Uneven layers of fabric are no longer a problem. Simply attach Buttonhole Foot (R) into the Stabiliser Plate to ensure perfect buttonholes every time. Buttonhole Foot can be used without Stabiliser Plate.
User friendly LCD screen and 4 direct stitch keys, plus memory thread cut function key
4 direct stitches give you direct access to your everyday utility stitches. When selected the memory thread cut will automatically trim the threads after a stitch lock off.
Foot pressure dial
Featuring 6 levels of pressure for all your sewing needs.
Easy set bobbin
Simply drop your bobbin into the bobbin area, guide the thread through the channel and you’re ready to sew without the need to pull up your bobbin thread.
Innovative needle plate markings
Seam markings, cornering guides and patented angle marks give you more sewing precision than ever.
Large extension table
Standard accessory with machine, provides extra support for all your larger sewing projects.
Easy reference stitch chart
These 50 built-in stitches offer everyday utility, appliqué, heirloom, satin, decorative and buttonhole stitches.
Get the full run-down on the Janome DC6050 at Janome Australia (opens in new window/tab), including a comparison tool to compare this machine with other Janome models.
Made by Janome in Taiwan.
On demonstration bench – Joondalup, Nedlands
Stock – Joondalup, Nedlands
Buy in store or buy online with either in store pickup or free delivery.
Ask in-store about our free lessons, service and warranty backup and our special free bonus – and beware of bogus bonus offers.