When not to buy from us
If you have a local Janome dealer, you are almost always better off buying your Janome machine locally. This means you have someone to help you get going on your new Janome, and to help you if you have any problems.
Why buy from us
- Our prices – we subscribe to an online service that allows us to monitor the online prices of our competitors daily. This allows us to make sure we offer the best prices.
- Our specialist Janome knowledge – we are experienced sewing machine specialists.
- Our complete Janome range – at our Joondalup store, we have the entire Janome range on display and ready to demonstrate. We can afford to do this because we are Janome specialists.
- If you are in WA and are buying a Janome machine, lay-by is an option. Lay-bys run for a maximum period of 6 months, and the machine can be picked up or delivered once paid for.
- We provide free lessons with every machine, to get you sewing on your new Janome with confidence – more about our free lessons.
- Free in person ongoing help if you ever get stuck – no need to rely on long distance phone calls or Youtube videos.
- Ask in store about our special free bonus offers – and beware of bogus bonus offers.